Sharing and networking
“The Council is a great opportunity for networking and best practice sharing with other regions with similar interests, characteristics and issues. The Council’s organizing themes of workforce development, innovation, borders and logistics, and export are all relevant and important to my constituents.”
—Pat O’Brien, President, Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce
What’s in it for you…..your members…..and your clients…
- Expanding one’s network
- Accessing resources throughout the region
- Connecting important industry and geographic clusters
- Building a stronger platform for manufacturing success in the region
- Speaking for the importance of manufacturing in the Great Lakes
- Giving a unified voice to common issues and needs
- Spreading best ideas and best practices
- Learning from other professionals
- Developing new solutions for manufacturers, suppliers and communities
- Setting a benchmark for regional collaboration
These elements combine to provide significant added value to leaders, their organizations, and in turn, their members, clients and communities.
The Council is dedicated to the proposition that manufacturing is the foundation of the Great Lakes Region. The Council’s mission is to identify and align the assets of the Great Lakes Region to increase each state’s and each province’s competitive advantage for manufacturing and thereby preserve the economic prosperity of the Region.
The Council is all about:
- Building networks
- Accessing solutions
- Identifying clusters/opportunities
- Speaking out for manufacturing
- Paving the way for collaboration
The Great Lakes Manufacturing Council invites you to join with us to enhance and promote manufacturing in the Great Lakes Region.
The possibilities are endless when you participate and get involved with the Council.
Great Lakes Manufacturing Council membership levels allow you to customize your level of engagement and maximize the value to your organization.
|Partner Member $500||Individual Member
|Organizational membership for:||10 people||5 people||3 people||1 person|
|Listing in the Great Lakes Manufacturing Forum program||X||X||X|
|Reduction of 50% on Forum rate for:||2 people||2 people||1 person|
|Reduced rates to conferences and events for all of member's participants (excluding Forum)||50%||50%||25%||25%|
|Listings in other events' programs and related materials||X||X||X|
|Participation in the four working groups||X||X||X||X|
|Receive our monthly newsletter||X||X||X||X|
|Recognition of membership in major publications and on the GLMC website||X||X||X|
|Opportunities to serve on project advisory committees||X||X||X||X|
|Opportunities to participate in regional and state projects||X||X||X||X|
|A link from the GLMC website to your website||X||X||X|
Please contact us.